Tuesday, February 27

A level results. Everyone's talking about it, except Fatty... maybe.

I can say that I'm not worried and excited about the results. But then again, I'm not good at lying to myself.

Well, at least unlike Geri, I've not been dreaming about it. At least not recently.

Mum got an auspicious chim from the Slim River temple, and though rather selfish, I hope it's related to me.

A level results. It's inevitable. It's of epic proportions. In my world. At this moment. Maybe only at this moment. But the ramifications are not estimatable.

*

"The Mayer Amschel Rothschild family (often referred to simply as The Rothschilds; German [ˈʁoːtʃɪlt]; anglicized pronunciation [ˈɹɒθstʃaɪld]), is an eminent international banking and finance dynasty of German Jewish origin that established operations across Europe, and was ennobled by the Austrian and British governments."

Now I know Rothschild is not only a name for steak.

*

I want to watch The Queen! when is it going to be screened in Malaysian cinemas?