I'm talking about slimy, obnoxious, old men who think the world owes them everything.
Unfortunately enough, I happened to meet one of these despicable species today on the Putra line.
I was taking the LRT from Masjid Jamek to KLCC, when the train stopped at Dang Wangi to pick up passengers. The train was bursting at its welds, people were standing nose to armpit etc. And the smelly, disgusting Malay man (henceforth referred to as SDMm) had to squeeze and push me.
Anyone who has taken basic Physics would know that according to Newton's third law, a shove begets a shove. I'm small, but in cases like this, my strength increases 10 fold.
Me: (shoves) EXCUSE ME!!!
SDMm: What? Why did you push me?
Me: You pushed me first.
SDMm: Get out of the train la!
Me: I was here first.
SDMm: You are not civic minded.
Me: If you are, you could tell me to move, but as you can see, there is no more space.
SDMm: Civic minded bla bla bla... BASTARD.
Me: That's you.
What the hell? The stupid SDMm! Hope you suffer in hell for eternity!
Clearly, being a SDMm, he has no intellect and basic decency whatsoever because:
1 He pushed against me.
2 I am a girl. More personal space is my right.
3 He had the guts to argue with me.
4 He dared use vulgar language against me. I could sue his pants, underwear and foreskin off.
Joleen 1 SDMm 0
*
Anyway, enough of feeling angry. Most of Malaysia is still civilised. At least according to Tung who came to KL for a few days. =)
So we had sushi in KLCC. Funny Viet can't take spicy food. Food wasn't worth raving about, but the company was... A lot of gossip, a lot of sarcasm and good old fun.
e.jpg)
Visit KL again! I'll be a proper tour guide next time round.