Thursday, July 19

I'm baffled by how complex human relationships are, yet I rejoice at the fact that somethings that are lost can be, although never as perfect as they were, found again after millions of years when the dust of bewilderment and sadness has all but covered the tip.

And today she came to my house with durians, and we spent the afternoon playing Mastermind and Tipover. A replay of an event that happened 5 years earlier, only we're much older now.

I was very surprised and hurt, mind you. Back then I thought we were inseparable, and if I ever considered switching to lesbianism you were my number 1 choice for a partner.

But that was back then. I thought I had forgotten you, and vice versa. When you called to say you were coming I couldn't have any expectations. When you gave me the Squeezy Stressball and The Surfer... well, it was, as I quote Celine Dion, "all coming back to me now".

Was it because... I don't know. Perhaps I will never know. I dare not ask you because you had a rather great impact in my life.

Let the buds blossom, with a thorn for cautiousness that shouldn't be here in the first place.