Monday, November 19

So I turned 20.

Kylie asked which was the most memorable birthday ever, I pondered for a while, not quite sure because memories are never able to revoke the feelings at that particular moment. I settled for my 17th and 19th, although this year's definitely ranks high.

Hobbes and the cake he was sitting on when I found him at the corridor.


My lovely porter aka shopping buddy pushing the trolley which sounded like it had a bad bout of arthritis.


Naughty Dumbo all drunk after downing so much beer
=D


Getting the most out of Fatty's wallet after a scrumptious lunch hehe... Couldn't help bugging him, "Do I get a present?"


The pasta bake that was so satisfying. I think I was a great host.


Yummylicious cake the girls bought. Thanks girls!


Me and my wishes.


All smiles!


I'm the proud owner of the one and only Patrick shirt in the whole wide world. Crafted by Grace. Thank you thank you thank you.


Oh yes, Joleen, you're old.
=P

Here's a belated toast, to do what is good and right, and to a wonderful and exciting decade ahead.