Monday, November 30

The Case of the Yips

It was as if the prof had emptied his MCQ vault and next year he would have to rob someone else's to set the paper unless he does not mind plagiarizing his own.

There were X (X felt like > 1,000,000) number of MCQs, but how would I know? The questions were numbered in Roman numerals, and frankly I had neither sufficient knowledge nor patience to count. So after attempting a few questions I had to flip back a few pages to remind myself that there were that many questions left, the clock was ticking, THINK, woman, THINK!

I complained to the girls and Michele said "We're not living in the Roman era". Darn right, this is the 21st century where a family can fake the disappearance of a child for a reality TV show (child got carried away by a hot air balloon- how exciting!), and I am not Julius Caesar.

All I want is a B++, and to keep the DDP alive.