Tuesday, March 13

Hola!

Waiting for the guys in red and yellow.

So yesterday (Monday) I went to Fatty's house to collect my testimonial. Poor guy had to travel (Saturday) all the way from Bedok to Buona Vista on a 5 hour charged battery. Then to Orchard (Sunday). My testimonial was in good hands. Not a crease!

I discovered that Fatty's house isn't that far away after all. =) =) =) Only the route there is rather confusing, so I can't possibly sneak out in the middle of the night and drive to meet him, YET. Haha.

I expected to see a house similar to Law's. You know, a bit danky, with lots of chinese decorative stuff. My, was I impressed. There were feminine looking curtains peeping from the windows, and if I'm not mistaken, a yam-look-alike plant smack in the middle of the well kept garden. It was a modest, cosy dwelling.

Ya ya, I'm not about to launch into the structure of the house, but I can't speak much about the interior either because I spent an hour outside, talking to his mum and sister.

I have 3 mosquito bites as testaments.

Perhaps understanding has been brought to a whole new level! Now I can imagine how his life was, and is. All the climbing of gates, playing basketball, jogging, gardening...

Fatty's mum was rather straightforward about her son. And I agree with her regarding most aspects.

You're like an unpolished gem, Fatty. We'd love to see you sparkle.