1 an ego boost
2 respect
3 to be driven up the wall
4 a test of patience
5 an early death
one should under all circumstances, teach primary school kids, escpecially those doe-eyed ones in Standard One.
They're cute little devils, sometimes I can't help feeling at a loss.
Guess "cute devils" is my new oxymoron.
Was I one of them?
I hope not.
Well, I most definitely wasn't.
I was, uhum, a nice hardworking little kid with mushroom hair, the kid who couldn't speak a word of chinese, the same little kid who gave the teacher a blank stare when her teacher said "fan shu, pai dui!"...
I marvel at my growth and development.
Kids have the attention span of a fruit fly. I took great pains to get them to listen to me, improvising as I became more stern. I had a vision: to use the ai xin policy. Unfortunately, it remains very much a theory.
"Lao shi, na ge ren jiao wo KKB". How am I suppose to know what KKB means?! My IQ descended to that of a seven year old when it hit me that KKB meant ku-ku bird. Oh, the kids of this generation!
For sentimental purposes, in case I never teach again, here is a pic of 1C during music class.
Cute?
*
Greedy driver aunty. RM50 for 5 days!
Madness.
RM30 and that's it.