Thursday, May 17

LUNCHTIME!!!

I'm at dad's office now, filling in for Kavita who is getting married. Basically my job is pretty manual. Faxing, DO-ing, e-mails, typing quotations etc. Oh and it's worth RM900/month, starting pay. Easy but the pay is no good. Either I'm an efficient worker, or I'm not qualified or experienced enough to do more, because I've got so much "free" time I've learnt how to play Hearts. And I even brought Monty along. He's here, pictured with my favourite glass that has the magical powers to make me drink a lot of water in this dry, somewhat ho hum environment.


I realize I like familiar surroundings. I like them personalised. I'm like the wolves who pee around their den to proclaim "This is my space!". But mine is much more subtle. No realpolitik. More Ghandian. Invasion through softies. A monkey here, an orange heart shaped pillow there... Ha!