Tuesday, May 22

Hello!

I've decided. For real.

So it's going to be NUS- Chemical Engineering with Economics, something yours truly wouldn't have considered 2 weeks ago. I surprised myself. No doubt Fatty was "pleasantly shocked" too. How much influence did he really have in this swinging decision? Well, I'll never be able to make a model to calculate it, thus we would never really know, won't we?

Thanks to Sam for giving honest opinions regarding my di/trilemma. I was confused. And even now I cannot be sure of what I really want. The window's still open, and the wind, though reduced to a zephyr, is still blowing.

Mum says that I've had TWO chances to go overseas. Once after SPM, and another after A levels. I turned down both. That's quite dense, I must say. So many would gladly give half a limb for it. And to be proffered the carrot twice, ain't I one lucky devil?

After doing the calculations, the cost of studying in Singapore is really a fraction of that needed for UK. That should lessen the burden on Mum and Dad, maybe forestalling the emergence of wrinkles. We can have nicer furniture in Tropicana. =D

I'll just have to vindicate myself, perhaps by creating another opportunity. Europe had better watch out for me.

*

Read through Fatty's appeal. It's jolly good, a straight from the heart and gut account. Fingers crossed.