Sometimes it takes an in-your-face approach to send the message across. Sometimes you have to do it military style to explain your intentions. Because sometimes I cannot help being ignorant, or I simply refuse to acknowledge the obvious.
Sometimes I believe I can do without you; sometimes I cannot envision a future sans you. And because you always seem so strong, and so sure of yourself, I thought you were fine. I'm not always sensitive to your needs and emotions, but to say I was completely taken aback when you voiced your dissatisfaction is a lie. You said "How come you don't do it naturally?" I guess I've known all this while, a niggling feeling that was conveniently disposed, labeled under "forgotten conscience".
How to reason? How to do reality checks when reality, to me, always changes?
It's all a gamble. Life is a gamble, and we'll never know the outcome until it happens. We can only guess and have faith and hope.