Monday, October 15

After dabbling with a white background for a few months, I'm back to black. Allow me to discard all remnants of humility to proudly proclaim: This is by far the BEST.

I was just scrolling through works of famous icons, liking a lot of what I saw. There was one by Picasso that was simply entitled "The Dog". Andy Warhol and his butterflies were yummy. And Paul Klee too, I like. Then in went the words fuchsia background to the search bar, and I chanced upon this sensational photograph by Behaviourella. A little magic by the blog layout fairy, perhaps some gold dust, and voila!

We'll see how long the current background lasts, yeah? We'll see.

*

Fatty fell sick today. He was in much pain and couldn't help giving out a few manly grunts. The poor guy had to eat plain bread and nothing else because his stomach was practising flip flops and some impossible yoga stance. Apparently this sort of incredible stomach pains have occured since he was a boy, so his parents were pretty worried and were all ready to come over to check on him.

Thank god you're okay now. Boy who whispers sweet nothings in his hoarse voice when he's sick. =)