Sunday, October 7

October. How time flies. And I only blogged twice in the previous month?! What happened or did nothing happen?

Home was great. I got to meet Sze Yan. Honestly, I wasn't smitten. Probably because he's pre-matured and my idea of a cute baby is something like cupid without the bow and arrows. But there's so much controversy! And undercurrents. Unspoken tension. Ah, the trials and tribulations of a family.

We also went to check out the new house. (It was the only time I drove in KL, and I'm so glad they installed traffic lights at the dreadful junction.) The house looks fantastic. Already I can envision us all bounding up and down the stairs, and perhaps some soft furry paws too? =D Here's a plan of my room:-

My dressing area


The wardrobe with frosted glass


Oh it almost passed my mind that the mid-terms just ended. Don't ask me how I fared. I refuse to be a clairvoyant. Yikes, I can barely envision another 4-5 years of THIS.

And the most wonderful thing happened! On Thursday I thought out of the blue: Would it be possible to go to the UK and/or Ireland for a holiday this December? I messaged Joyee informing him that I have been granted a day of from prison and asked him whether he'd be interested in going to the UK with me. And guess what, Dad called from some Irish pub in Midvalley and gave me the green light! =D =D =D Well, his decision might be inebriated, but *fingers crossed*.

Did I mention that I'm excited?

Well, let me tell you again: I'm close to orgasmic levels. =P