Tuesday, April 1

It is possible for one to get tired of too much pink after all. Say bye bye to my salmon pink background, bye bye to the "bimbo" period, and hello to subtle hues of teal, brown and yellow.

*
The past few weekends have been filled with little trips.

The national museum along with tortoise and mash. It was our first "official" outing, and to be honest, the Greek sculptures started to get boring after a while. I mean, there is a limit to the amount of nudity in granite one can tolerate. (I'm not discounting tortoise though, ;) ) Nevertheless, the spur of the moment trip, IMHO, has sparked something among us.

What I'd like to say is, The three of us are so good together.

I digress. The painstakingly elaborate Singapore history section was such a surprise! The set up was almost perfect, and interesting, a trait not common among museums. I kept thinking of how Malaysia's needs a total revamp; this is certainly one of many good practices we can learn from Singapore.

To the zoo for, if I'm not wrong, the 5th time. Fatty wasn't feeling well, so it was sort of a grey cloud in the otherwise cool and obedient weather.

Met up with Zhi Ying, Michele and Mirna, and went to Sentosa with them. The company was great. I thought I'd need some time to re-acclimatise, but I felt so at ease.

Mirna commented, in passing, that I'm not a very open person. I concur wholeheartedly. Perhaps it will be one of my pet projects soon.

*

Sometimes hearing it from a third person can be more effective; realization finally made a home run. I will work with you.