Friday, May 30

Now that the traumatizing moment has passed, I can concentrate on having fun. Suffice to say that the results were satisfactorily lousy. I'm surprised I managed to scrape through SS with a decent grade though.

I suppose after the rejection by Alberta the quality of my shock absorber has increased significantly.

Anyway, having delivered the unsavoury news, let me share with you the most beautiful place I've been to thus far- Bray.

A simple search on Wikitravel will probably form an image of a bygone coastal town in your head, but that's exactly the way I like it. Grace, Becca and I hiked up Bray Head, with the sushi nestling safely in Grace's backpack. The ascend was tiring; my legs started screaming when we were only halfway through. The view at the peak, however, was most rewarding.

Grace and I looking like siamese twins on the stony cliff.


The sky and sea diffuse into each other. It took my breath away.


One of Becca's rare appearances.

Grace should be awake anytime soon, then we'll be walking to Becca's place for tandoori chicken. Till later!