Thursday, May 3

I fell sick today. It all started with the weirdest dreams- an American setting and people with names like Mary and Tom and confusing marriages- in a pool of sweat.

So I skipped my second last day as a temporary teacher. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I had some sushi made for a few teachers. In the end I got Ming Zhen to bring it to school for me.

Throbbing headaches and weak jelly- like limbs do put matters into different perspectives. Like in Blinding Light by Paul Theroux, Steadman takes some Equadorean drug, datura, "He was able to reason that if a dream lacks logic and connectedness, is random and puzzling, it was the opposite of a dream, and was wonderful for its coherence". Whatever he is trying to express, I'm too bombed.

*

Santarina is going to school tommorow!



Have you been naughty or good?