Tuesday, May 1

Uhm... I was a weather vane after all. It should have been easy.

-I want to get maximum exemptions with the least time and hassle and most help. -

There. Out went Warwick. Too long, too tedious. Southampton got axed too. Too economics oriented. Herriot Watt is too cold, too old. NTU? Not enough guidance. So the survivor? Kent.

Oh well. Oh well. I've got to work hard. Very hard.

*

The business talk was a waste of time. I got the impression that they focused more on banking and finance. But I liked the versatility of the course, and I even flirted with the idea of taking B&F. Haha at the end of it all I'm lured by the prospect of a monthly 5 figure salary.

That's if I manage. More than what's adequate.

On the up side, I got to know a girl from VJ. Sharon's like me. Small sized (Size 3 feet!), doesn't like sports, not the Student Council type. We clicked. =)